At ORIMA Research, we demonstrate our key values and ethics through our behaviour by:
- striving to achieve excellence;
- performing work with care and diligence;
- pursuing efficiency and effectiveness;
- applying creativity and innovation;
- dealing equitably, honestly, courteously and responsively with clients, research participants and other ORIMA Research employees;
- acting in accordance with the letter and spirit of the law;
- ensuring that privacy and confidentiality are protected;
- disclosing and avoiding real or apparent conflicts of interest, whether financial or otherwise;
- avoiding patronage, favouritism and discrimination in our staffing decisions; and
- using merit as the basis for achieving excellence in staffing, and thereby ensuring equality of opportunity.
We also believe in positively contributing to our community via our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.