Corporate Social Responsibility
ORIMA Research is very proud of our Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) program which includes:
- Contributing to community development initiatives and activities
- Conducting pro-bono work for selected not-for-profit organisations
- Supporting our employees in skills-based volunteering activities
We have a staff committee focused on identifying and implementing our CSR activities.
Examples of our CSR initiatives
- ORIMA Indigenous Education Fund
In 2011 we established an Indigenous Education Fund which supports the education needs of Indigenous secondary school students from Alice Springs and adjacent remote communities in the Northern Territory. The fund is administered by Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College in Alice Springs, which receives $5,000 per year to distribute in a targeted manner.
- Volunteering Australia
We were selected by Volunteering Australia to appear as a case study in their publication, Employee Volunteering: A Guide for Small to Medium Sized Enterprises, funded by the Prime Minister’s Community Business Partnership.
- DIRECTIONS ACT
DIRECTIONS ACT assists people with alcohol and drug dependencies to access services relevant to their needs. We assisted Directions ACT with their development of a comprehensive database of existing service providers.
Since 2007, ORIMA Research has proudly supported Lifeline Australia with discounted and pro bono research services which have included:
– Rebranding research that led to the development of a new logo for Lifeline Australia
– Stress Down Day – our research helped Lifeline Australia choose this annual event
from a list of four possible options
– Assisting with research for three annual reports